TANZANIA FLIGHT ROUTINGS:
International flights officially resumed on 18th May 2020, so far the following airlines have indicated that their passenger flights will resume:
- Doha – Dar es Salaam effective 30th June 2020 operating every 3 days
- Doha – Zanzibar returning to scheduled operations on the 2nd July 2020
- Doha – Kilimanjaro returning to scheduled operations on the 2nd July 2020
- New York – Dar es Salaam operating 3 weekly flights, with daily flight resuming on 1st July 2020
- Boston (BOS) – Dar es Salaam operating weekly from 1st July 2020, via Doha
- Chicago (ORD) – Dar es Salaam operating weekly from 1st July 2020, via Doha
- Dallas (DFW) – Dar es Salaam operating weekly from 1st July 2020, via Doha
- Los Angeles (LAX) – Dar es Salaam operating weekly from 1st July 2020, via Doha
- Washington (IAD) – Dar es Salaam operating weekly from 1st July 2020, via Doha.
EMIRATES/ FLY DUBAI:
- Resuming normal schedule to Dar es Salaam and Zanzibar effective 1st July 2020.
KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES:
- Amsterdam – Dar es Salaam resuming 3 weekly flights effective 4th July 2020.
- Resuming daily scheduled flights to Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro effective 1st July 2020
- All arriving passengers are free to move within Tanzania
- There are no self-quarantine requirements for travellers arriving into the country
- All arriving passengers are to provide proof that they are COVID-19 negative upon arrival
- All arriving passengers will undergo screening and must complete a Health Declaration form to be submitted upon entry
- All arriving passengers are to wear masks for travel and dispose of them when exiting the airport
- Sanitisers are to be placed throughout airports and all airport staff are to be monitored for symptoms of COVID-19
- A selection of hotels, lodges, and restaurants have reopened, with social distancing measures and increased health and safety measures in place
- Face masks are to be worn by all people at all times in public places
- Social distancing of 1.5 m apart is required at all times
You can connect to Rwanda from Tanzania. International flights will start flying directly into Rwanda on the 1st of August.