Our Top 10 Experiences
1. A malaria-free Big 5 safari & Rhino conservation experience – Limpopo
2. Explore our very own “Alps” with majestic scenery and rugged mountain passes in the Midlands Meander in the Drakensberg & Sani Pass area – KwaZulu-Natal
3. Wild Meerkat adventures, big Telescope Stargazing, quaint foodie towns and remote beauty in the Karoo – Eastern Cape, Western Cape & Northern Cape.
4. A world heritage site, birders paradise and Big 5 safari in the Isimangaliso Wetlands – KwaZulu-Natal.
5. The iconic, annual natural phenomenon of Spring Flowers up the West Coast combined with the Cederberg Mountains, famous for hiking, rooibos farming, and rock art – Western Cape.
6. Rhino Walking Safari while staying in sleepout tents; get up-close-and-personal with nature – Mpumalanga.
7. Waterfalls, geographic formations, and our very own “Grand Canyon”. Combine with a Big 5 safari for an added experience. The Panoramic Route, Mpumalanga.
8.Whale watching, wine tasting and 4×4 fynbos exploring – eco-tourism at its best in the Overberg, Western Cape.
9. An 850 kilometers wine road trip, Route 62, in the Western Cape, is considered to be the longest wine route in the world.
10. Swim with the seals, kayak or lilo the Storms River Gorge in the Tsitsikamma National Park, enjoy a treetop canopy tour and take a Marine Safari for whale and dolphin watching.