You will be met in person by a TAS representative upon arrival at Maya–Maya International Airport of Brazzaville. The airport is accessible via a selection of airlines including Air France, Kenya Airways, RwandAir and Ethiopian Airlines.
From there, it’s a quick 2-hour flight to Odzala-Kokoua National Park where the fun begins. Once in the National Park, you will travel by foot, 4×4, boat and kayak. You will experience this wilderness from every possible vantage.
PRE/POST TRIP ADD-ONS
Why not extend your journey?
Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda option (3 nights):
– Direct flight from Brazzaville to Kigali, Rwanda
– Learn about the remarkable Rwandan people and visit the Genocide Memorial before transferring to your lodge near the Volcanoes National Park
– Trek Mountain Gorillas and Golden Monkeys, visit the Twin Lakes or a cultural village
Kenya Masai Mara Safari option (5+ nights):
– Direct flight to Nairobi, Kenya
– Enjoy a classic Big Five wildlife safari in the world-renowned Maasai Mara.
– Safari activities include game drives, bush walks and hot air balloon safaris.
– The Mara safari can be further extended with a beach break on the spice island of Zanzibar.