The whole trip was absolutely amazing, very well organized & professional, so thank you very much for arranging everything.
Your goodie bag came in very handy, especially the glasses, what a great idea!
- Whilst we had stayed at the Dwyka camp before, Gondwana Family Lodge was new to us & was excellent
- Lovely spacious rooms, I would say 5 star, with a good swimming pool for during the day, which we used
- Game rides excellent with a super game ranger, Brenda, who knew her stuff
- Whilst it does not compare with the Kruger in terms of the game, we saw most of the big 5 and the rides were very relaxing & we learned a lot about the ecology of the area.
- Covid protocols were good, with all the staff wearing masks the whole time, temperatures taken before each meal, no staff allowed in the room other than the cleaning person
- An added advantage for us (not good for the lodge financially ) was that we were the only guests for 2 of the days, and another couple for one of the days. So we were looked after extremely well & able to arrange the game drives at times that suited us. Also, very safe from a Covid point of view.
- All the meals were extremely good
- We would most definably go back & recommend this lodge
- All in all, a 5-star experience
- We have stayed in really top hotels around the world, and this boutique hotel is amongst the best
- Again, we were the only guests there, so you can imagine the service & pampering that we received
- It was an unbelievable experience
Thanks so much once again