Decide how long you want to travel:
Due to vast distances and remote locations, Namibia traditionally works better as a longer holiday. We recommend a minimum of 5 nights but ideally between 7 and 14 nights. Longer trips are fantastic as well!
Decide how you’re getting to Namibia
You can take a 2-hour direct flight from Joburg, Durban, or Cape Town into Windhoek or Walvis Bay, which are both perfect places to start your travels.
Decide how you want to get around Namibia?
From Windhoek or Walvis Bay you can either:
- Rent a car and self-drive (this will be the least expensive option)
- Rent a car with a Driving Guide who will be your own personal local specialist
- Charter flights between destinations (this is the quickest, but most luxurious and expensive option)
Work out your budget
Namibia has plenty of accommodation to choose from, ranging from glamping to luxury lodges and hotels. Namibia is fantastic as it can cater to a wide range of budget options.
- A Self-Drive budget-conscious trip for a week would cost from R20 000 per person sharing inclusive of rental 4×4).
- Guided drive by your own personal local specialist would cost from R36 900 per person sharing for a one week adventure.
- A Charter Flight luxury lodge option with all the bells and whistles would cost from R49 500 per person sharing for a 4 night luxury adventure to Sossusvlei (flights between Windhoek/Sossusvlei included).
* We can tailor a trip to your needs and budgets
Think about what you want to do while in Namibia.
Let us know what interests you, there are so many options:
- Hiking and climbing the dunes
- Desert ‘game drives’
- Quad biking
- Mountain/fat biking
- Big 5 Game drives
- Rest and relaxation
- Ocean adventures
- Boat cruises
- Visiting local markets
Send an email to our Namibia Specialist and we will put together a fantastic trip for you. You can contact us on [email protected]